Stormport is a young, progressive company and we attribute our current success to the calibre of our people. We are always looking for the “cream of the crop” to join our team.
We have an excellent reputation and intend to maintain this by only employing staff that recognise the importance of providing a safe, customer focused, quality service to our clients.
We value the contribution every employee makes to the overall success of the business and are committed to providing a safe working environment by equipping employees with the resources and support necessary to stay safe.
- Treat you with the respect you deserve
- Provide the best terms we can whilst remaining competitive, sustainable and profitable as a company
- Never compromise on safety or quality (within our own and our client’s specification)
In return we ask that you:
- Treat us and our clients with mutual respect
- Pass on your skills & knowledge to other emerging staff within the Company
- Earn your days’ wages
- Never compromise on safety or quality
If you’re interested in any of our current positions email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our head office directly on 01353 662068.
Contract Quantity Surveyor (as of January 2020)
Due to a recent reorganisation we need an experienced Contract Quantity Surveyor to assist the Managing Director manage our portfolio of DNO and ICP works. The duties include building up project cost budgets, completing cost and value reconciliations, project cost to complete forecasts, WIP control, dispute resolution, tendering – rate build ups and project cost estimates and quarterly and annual profit forecasts. Please apply to email@example.com
* No Recruitment Agencies please *