Priority Services Register
Most of the Distribution Network Owners have a “Priority Services Register”.
Who can apply:
- Customers who are dependent on medical equipment
- Customers who are chronically ill
- Customers with a disability
- Customers who are visually impaired or blind
- Customers who are hearing impaired or deaf
- Elderly customers
- A nursing or residential home
- Customers with young babies in household
- Any other case that you would like us to consider
Although we will do our best to accommodate your specific needs throughout our work, it is important that in addition to notifying us, you also register with your Distribution Network Owner, for future reference.
You can do this by using the map on our Power Cuts page and following the links.